Vision & Mission
The Timbavati Foundation concentrates its efforts on uplifting communities through conservation, education and healthcare.
The primary objective of the Timbavati Foundation is to reach out and provide funding for educational, training and sustainability programmes for underprivileged communities in the Greater Hoedspruit area.
The focus of the Foundation comprises four pillars:
- Conservation and Environmental Awareness
- Community Upliftment and Social Care
- Health Care
The Timbavati Foundation Environmental School is involved in neighbouring communities as well as in outreach and educational programmes in Primary Schools and High Schools.
To date, the Foundation has initiated and continues to support many programmes within the communities. These programmes include:
- Timbavati Foundation Environmental School's Environmental Programme
- Conservation bursary schemes that enable students to further their studies at the SA Wildlife College
- Support of the Phelwana Clinic
- Education on self-sustainability
- Funding of Healing Hearts NGO to help orphans and destitute people
- Construction of netted vegetable gardens in local schools
- Greening of school grounds including planting indigenous trees
- Various environmental initiatives
- Home /
- Vision & Mision