Community Upliftment and Social Care
Community upliftment, as well as the social care of people living in communities surrounding the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, also forms an integral part of the foundation’s mandate.
A few of our projects include the following:
- Construction of environmentally friendly toilets
- Sinking of boreholes
- Provision of water tanks
- Construction of netted vegetable gardens (we also advise on all gardening practises without netted facilities)
- Providing bursaries for further training in conservation.
- The funding of Healing Hearts, an NGO crucially involved with people who need social care including orphans and destitute people.
- Health Care / Clininc
- Home /
- 4 Pillars /
- Community Upliftment and Social Care